Views:82 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-08-19 Origin:Site
There is no uniform opinion in the world, but most people think that fibers with the monofilament fineness of less than 1 dtex are considered as ultra-fine fibers, and less than 0.1 dtex are considered as ultra-fine fibers. Textile industry in China believes that fibers with a monofilament fineness of less than 0.44 dtex are defined as microfibers. Most synthetic fibers can be made into microfibers, such as polyamide, polyester, polypropylene, polyacrylonitrile and other fibers.
(1) Simulated silk fabric. The level of superfine fiber imitating real silk and other natural fibers (wool, cotton, hemp) is getting higher and higher, and the simulation effect is becoming more and more lifelike, even to the extent of confusing people.
(2) Imitation peach skin fabric. This is a garment fabric with excellent quality and unique style. The imitation peach skin velvet fabric woven with ultra-fine fibers has a very short and very soft hair on the surface, just like the fine short fluff on the surface of the peach, which feels soft, delicate and warm. High-end fashion, jackets, T-shirts, underwear, skirts, etc. woven with this fabric are cool and comfortable. For example, scotch brite microfiber cloth.
(3) Super absorbent materials. Mainly used for super absorbent towels, paper towels, refills, sanitary napkins, diapers, etc. According to reports, the high-absorbent towel absorbs water more than 5 times faster than ordinary towels, and it absorbs more water quickly and is very soft and comfortable to use.
(4) Clean cloth and dust-free clothing. Ultra-fine fibers can absorb dust, particles, and liquids 7 times their own mass. The cleaning cloth made of ultra-fine fibers has strong cleaning performance, decontamination with it is fast and thorough, and does not lose hair. It can be reused after washing. It is used in precision machinery, optical instruments, microelectronics, clean rooms, and homes. It has been widely used in various aspects and is also an ideal choice for dust-free clothing. For example, microfiber cleaning rags, microfiber polishing cloth, etc.
(5) Suede imitation and artificial leather. Knitted fabrics and woven fabrics made of microfibers, immersed in polyurethane solution after grinding or brushing. After dyeing and finishing, suede imitation and artificial leather can be obtained, which have the characteristics of high strength, light weight, bright color, mildew and moth resistance, and good flexibility. They are known for their light, thin, soft, strong, used in both sunny and rainy days, and other advantages, and the price is low. Such as, flat weave microfiber cloth, streak free microfiber cloth, etc.
Now the transportation is so developed that from northeast to Hainan, one day is not needed. In this case, more people, especially those inland, are willing to go to the beach during holidays. The beach is always a sea of joy for people. Here you can take off your shoes, let your feet relax, and experience the softness of the sand. However, when tired, you cannot sit or lie on the sand, in which case you need microfiber beach towel. The emergence of microfiber beach towels plays a significant role in promoting seaside tourism. Since the beach towels are available, people can sit and lie freely while playing on the beach.